Thank you to everyone who bought a ticket, the Supporters Lottery is now finished.
Congratulations to Duane Gray the winner of this years Supporters Lottery, winning ticket number 132.
Burma Luxury River Cruise Travel Package for two valued at over $11,000 including return economy class airfare from Australia, 7 night luxury cruise onboard CRUISECO EXPLORER in a French balcony cabin and deluxe hotel accommodation; 2 nights at the five-star Mandalay Hill Resort and 2 nights at the five-star Chatrium Hotel in Yangon.
– Travel Package subject to availability
– Travel Package itinerary subject to change
– Return economy airfares exiting Australia flights departing from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney, Perth
– Cruise includes all meals, sightseeing, gratuities, beers, soft drinks and wine with lunch and dinner
– 2 nights in Mandalay
– 2 nights in Yangon
– Final date of travel 27th December 2015
– Winning ticket non-transferable or redeemable for cash or credit
$50 per ticket, only 400 tickets sold. 100% of all ticket sales go directly to support development projects in Cambodia.
Lottery closes October 31st 2014. Draw will take place at Phil Hoffmann Travel, Bayside Village Shopping Centre, corner of Jetty Road and Brighton Road Glenelg South Australia at 11am on November 17th 2014. Winning ticket number will be published in the Adelaide Sunday Mail and on our website the2hproject.com on November 23rd 2014.
SA Lottery Licence No. M12810